Wednesday 19 August 2009

Brightorian troopers


The plan for this week was to build and paint a squad of 10 bog standard Cadian guardsmen, so that I could make some progress with my Brightorian Guard. What actually happened was 4 troopers were built and painted in different colour schemes, with 3 different types of heads!

In mitigation I ask is it possible to paint up a plain green squad when within arms reach I can see
  • Dremmel tools and drills
  • Westwind SRS heads (Indian and Paras!)
  • 11 shades of green and blue paints (including jade green and ice blue)
  • the tail end of my painting self discipline as it leaves the location
To say I am easily distracted would be an understatement. It might sound sad that I've made little progress with this army over the last 9 years, but I can assure you it's been 9 years of pure fun ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment