...well, as good as. There's no such thing as a free lunch. So when I tried to amend the header graphic, I found it was stored remotely. I think this is so the template provider can get stats on usage. Anyway, I've re-directed the call to my own hosted graphic, and voila! (that's French for big violin?), the header now has a nice graphic of my Praetorian bugler.
I've photographed him at an angle and sized him bigger than the frame, to make it look like he's coming out of the screen 3-D style. I've left lots of space in the header so that I can edit in more miniatures occasionally. I just need to fix some side-bar widgets now ;-(
A site visitor told me the blog was a little hard on the eye as the 3 columns were very close, and there was no border or background colour to clearly differentiate them. Being the helpful person I am, I tried to make things better....and I'm still trying!
Please bare with me while I salvage the adequately functional XML template that I felt the need to b*gger about with. I've got the columns working. I just need to sort the header out and re-write some of the widgets. Until then, enjoy the 1:1 scale working model of a butterfly built by God.