Sunday 6 June 2010

Giant Rat for sale!


I currently have a large scale ForgeWorld Skaven for sale. This is a new mint condition resin piece which is very rare. The model is very detailed and will probably take some effort to paint. Because I've gone totally mad, I've started the auction at £30 and I've thrown in FREE World wide shipping! with some nice insurance options (which could also be free).

I'd advise people to get bidding because new EC laws come into force next year that require every man, woman and child to have one of these resin models with them at all times. (OK, I made that bit up!).

I'll let the pictures describe the detail.....Click on them for more detail.









For clarification, these are 2 leather pouches under the rat's cape.....and not what I first feared they might be!






No comments:

Post a Comment